Online Master of Science in Accounting Practice
Prepare to Sit for the CPA exam — No Accounting Experience Required.
Combine your professional background with your Master of Science in Accounting Practice from the University of Delaware and become a top candidate in a high-demand field. Within this AACSB Accounting-accredited program, you’ll study with renowned faculty to gain a solid understanding of accounting, the assurance function, tax regulations, business law and the business environment and graduate ready to sit for the CPA Exam.
This graduate program is designed for professionals who want to pursue the practice of accountancy, as well as accounting professionals who want to advance their careers. This online program will provide the necessary skills to sit for the CPA exam in as little as a year.
UD graduates are regularly recruited by the Big 4 accounting firms.
GRE/GMAT not required for Spring 2021 applicants
UD’s Online MAP Program Benefits
- Earn your degree in 12, 18 or 24 months, depending on your schedule
- Learn within intensive, 7-week courses
- Entirely online — learn when and where it’s convenient
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background
- Get access to a personal career coach and all other available student services
- GRE/GMAT not required for Fall 2021 applicants