Online Master of Accounting Practice
Prepare to Sit for the CPA Exam — No Accounting Experience Required.
Combine your professional background with your Master of Accounting Practice degree from the University of Delaware to become a top candidate in a high-demand field. Within this AACSB Accounting-accredited program, you’ll study with renowned faculty to gain a solid understanding of accounting, the assurance function, tax regulations, business law and the business environment and graduate ready to sit for the CPA Exam.
This graduate program is designed for:
- Professionals who decide later in their career to focus on accounting and become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Those with an undergraduate degree in accounting who want to earn their CPA and advance their career.
UD graduates are regularly recruited by the Big 4 accounting firms.
Connect with Big 4 accounting firms and prepare to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam in just one year.
UD's Online MAP Program Benefits
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- Earn your degree in 12, 18 or 24 months, depending on your schedule
- Learn within intensive, 7-week courses
- Entirely online — learn when and where it’s convenient for you
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background
- Get access to a personal career coach and all other available student services
- Learn from Ph.D.-qualified faculty with extensive education and industry experience